What's on this page:
Library Express Delivery Service (LEDS) delivers library materials for current FSU faculty members, graduate students, and staff with registered departmental office pick-up and drop-off locations, as well as students registered with the Office of Accessibility Services. Scanned articles and book chapters are also available for delivery via email. Deliveries are made during regular business hours and most items are delivered to department offices within 48 hours.
If you have questions or encounter any issues, please email the LEDS team (email@example.com) and someone from our team will contact you.
Register for Library Express Delivery
In order to place a request, you must register an account with LEDS. Account holders can check on the status of their order and view past orders. Please note, this account is different from what is used to login to the Central Authentication Services (CAS) at FSU.
To get started, register for LEDS. Please give us 24 hours to process your registration before placing a LEDS request.
If you have issues registering, please email the LEDS team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Accessing Our Collections
The entirety of our collection catalog record can be viewed using our OneSearch tool. You can access OneSearch directly, or you can also access OneSearch directly from the FSU Libraries homepage.
Once inside the OneSearch portal, click "Sign In" in the top-right to login using your FSUID and password. This will allow you to make LEDS requests, access our complete collection and details, and save items to your pinned items list for quick access. For more information on how to use OneSearch, check our our new video tutorials.
Request a Delivery of Physical or Online Materials
How to request a book through LEDS
Found a book in Onesearch you want to request through LEDS to have delivered? The process is easy and can be completed in just a few steps! Make sure you have your log-in information available and have already registered for LEDS.
- Once signed in, use OneSearch to find the item you want to request delivery service for. Don't forget to use our facets on the left to filter your results!
- Click on the title of the item to pull up the complete Catalog Record. Navigate to the "Get It" section and click request. (NOTE: This will NOT be an option if you are not signed in to OneSearch)
- Fill out the following boxes with the appropriate information. When prompted, select "Library Express Delivery Service - Office Pickup Location" under the "Pickup Location" option.
- Click Submit! If our team has questions, they will be in contact with you via your FSU email.
TIP: Don't see the LEDS option under "Pickup Location"? This means you need to fill out the registration form for LEDS. Remember, registration can take up to 24 hours to process.
How to Request Articles or Chapter Scans
Need a specific article not available online? Or, do you need a select few chapters copied and sent to you? Our team can help! We can scan these items for you and deliver them directly to your FSU email.
- Once signed in, use OneSearch to find the item you want to request delivery service for. Don't forget to use our facets on the left to filter your results
- Click on the title of the item to pull up the complete Catalog Record. Navigate to the "Send To" section and select the "Digitization Request" link.
- Fill out the form appropriately to complete your request!
Request a Pickup
To make LEDS as convenient as possible for scholars, our team can even retrieve your items when you're finished with them. We do request that all item pickups be left in your department's main office so our staff can efficiently service the entire campus.
All you have to do is fill out the LEDS Pickup Request Form and make sure to leave your items in the appropriate place! Unfortunately, we are not able to pick up items directly from individual office rooms.
LEDS Frequently Asked Questions
Members of the FSU community are granted borrowing privileges with their current FSU Card. See the FSU Card Center if you do not have a current FSU Card.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Browse all our FAQ